Thursday 2 February 2012

T-shirt Necklace/Scarf

Hello again!  I have been quite busy with work lately, and haven't been crafting as much as I was several weeks ago, but I couldn't hold off any longer, I needed to cut some material!!  I grabbed an XL tee that I bought a while ago and cut cut cut!!  (There's something so relaxing about cutting material!)

Anyway, the awesome part about tshirts is that they don't fray like some other materials, and when you cut a strip and pull it, it curls up quite nicely.

So here is my tshirt necklace/scarf:

wear it short.......

....or wear it long!


I made it a little more interesting with a denim rose I made a while ago.  I have been wanting to use that rose forever, but couldn't find a use for it, so until now it was just pinned up on my cork board waiting to find a home.  It is attached permanently to the scarf, as I pinned and glued it in place!

Think of all the fun colours you could do as well, and all of the interesting things you could add too it.  My mind is racing with all of the possibilities!  I might just have to make another one soon:)

Happy crafting!

~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment