Wednesday 23 May 2012

Upcoming craft sale!!

I'm part of a craft sale in June.

I'm also super nervous and have pretty much been up to my neck in fabric and thread since I said I would join the sale.

I am also SUPER excited!  A craft sale!  Someone actually might buy something that I made!  Whoa :)

The greatest thing so far about creating for this craft sale has been that I am able to make as many things as I want, but that they won't take up room (because hopefully someone will buy them).

It really is getting to the point where I should sell some things anyway, because although I adore making bags and pincushions....... I really can only use so many.

So here are a couple of pictures of some of the things that I have been busily crafting!

Pincushions yummy looking enough to eat!

Mason jar pincushions! (Buttons not included ;)   )

An assortment of clutches (great for makeup bags!)

Here's a close up.  I love the yoyos with buttons :)

MORE pincushions :)
The sale is for 4 weekends in June, and I am sharing the table with a couple of other people.  I'll keep you updated on the progress of more of my selling pieces in the near future.  I have until the 9th to be ready.


SEW SEW SEW


Happy crafting!

~Becca 

2 comments:

  1. I am very excited also, and would dearly love a tutorial at some time in the future on how to make the mason jar pin cushions. I've been collecting baby food jars for a pin cushion which is probably similar. Everything looks just wonderful and I CAN'T WAIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes yes to the tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete