Saturday 26 May 2012

Reusable Coffee Sleeves

Hello my name is Rebecca and I'm a coffee-aholic............

but I hate hate hate when I buy a coffee from Tim Hortons and I burn my hands all the way out to my car.  I try to bring my travel mug with me most times, but sometimes I don't have it with me, and I feel bad asking for it to be double cupped....... that's when a coffee sleeve comes in handy!

So I just finished making a dozen reusable coffee sleeves for the craft sale! SEW exciting :)

I love how they all turned out!  I made the pattern for them by simply tracing around a cardboard coffee sleeve and then added seam allowances.  The centre is felt so that it won't be hot on your hands when you use them :)

The picture below is of my ceramic travel mug, but they fit on regular coffee cups too.  The button with the elastic cord button loop allows the sleeve to slightly expand to fit tightly on the mug.










Anyway, that's all for now!

Happy crafting,
~Becca

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!!!! Might need to each get one!! Keep up the AMAZING work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These came out amazing Becca, love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks:) I'm glad you like them :)

    ReplyDelete