Monday 21 May 2012

Tuxedo Apron

No, your eyes are not deceiving you.... this is actually another blog post.

In the same month.

This doubles the number of blog posts from April.  I'm going to try really hard to keep posting more often.

This is going to be a quick little post about a craft that I made last week for my mom.  

At her work they were having a volunteer appreciation dinner/dance, and the dress code was formal, but since my mom is the event coordinator, she was going to be in and out of the kitchen all night preparing/serving food for 200 people.  I don't know how she does it.......but she somehow remains calm, and the food is always great.  (If it was me... I would be freaking out!).


Needless to say, she really couldn't wear a ball gown in the kitchen so she came to me with a black apron and a picture from the internet of a tuxedo apron.

Mine turned out pretty much like the one from the picture, but at a fraction of the cost since I just used scraps of fabric from other projects.

She looked wonderful in her apron and to complete the look she had on a funky feathered top hat fascinator!

Happy crafting :)
~Becca

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love it Becka, you are simply brilliant girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :).... I had a fun time making it!

    ReplyDelete