Thursday 26 July 2012

It's what's on the inside that counts......

And what's on the inside of this bag is COLOUR!!

Deceiving from the outside.

I thought I'd make a quick little post about one of the bags I made.  This is one that I made for the craft sale back in June, but nobody purchased it, so I figured I'd post about it here.

It's the bag that's classy on the front (polka dots.... black and white) and then when you open it..... an ExPLoSiON of colour (and another dose of polka dots).

I love it, and I think I'm going to try out another craft sale.  Maybe someone will fall in love with it:)

It's a magnetic closure with 2 pockets.  It's large enough to carry around a book, your wallet, a bottle of water and more.  I machine quilted it and made the handles! It's very similar to this purse.

Here it is:




Cute as a button!

The exciting inside :)

Happy crafting!
~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment