Sunday 13 January 2013

E-Reader Case

I was VERY lucky to have been given a Kobo e-reader for Christmas this year!  At first I wasn't really sure if I would like it, because I really like holding a book... but I have to say that now, after finishing a few books on it..... it is awesome!

Of course, this would inspire me to make a case.

Buy a case from the store and miss a crafting project???? I don't think so!

I'm not 100% in love with how it turned out.... but I like it.  I might make myself a different one, and change a couple of things about it.

But for now.... it will do.

I LOVE the fabric on the outside of the case though.  I found it in the drapery section of the fabric store, and have had it for a while, but I didn't know what to do with it.


I took these pictures before I was done clipping all of the threads! oops :)



Until next time!  Happy Crafting!!

~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment